We practice both national and international law and assist in a variety of legal matters. Our assistance ranges from one time interventions to perennial assistance.
We specialize in international law, including:
- the law of the international civil service;
- international public and administrative law;
- institutional law of international organizations;
- human rights;
- international humanitarian law.
We thereby draw on our in-house experience as former legal counsel with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG), respectively.
To a smaller extent, we also practice in other branches of Swiss and German law, including in:
- labor law;
- contract and civil law;
- administrative law (including immigration and resident permits, naturalizations);
- penal law.
We also assist our Swiss clients, via our office in the European Union, in the registration of trademarks and other intellectual property with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).